What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you through our Website:
information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting forms, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website
- information received in correspondence that you send to us information concerning your visits to our Website (including but not limited to traffic data) and the resources that you access.
We may also collect information about you in other ways, for example:
- if you provide us with your business card or other details
- if you are a client of ours, from that client relationship
- indirectly, through one of our people, a client or a third party
- if you are a supplier of ours, from that supplier relationship.
We will use the personal information supplied by you to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to, to deliver services you may have requested, to notify you about changes to our services, to contact you in response to applications made by you, to inform you of legal developments that may affect you or to inform you of new products, services or events which we think may be of interest to you.
If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you by telephone, post, email or fax. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your personal information for this purpose when we collected the information. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties in order for them to market to you unless you have expressly agreed that we may do so.
We will retain your personal information for so long as is reasonably necessary and delete it thereafter. You have the right to contact us at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will only disclose your personal information to another person or organisation where we:
- need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested
- need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service on our behalf and not for any other purpose. Where such a person or organisation does work on our behalf we will ensure that they take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal information
- are required to disclose the information in order to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
If you have any questions about this policy or any other aspect of our Website, please contact Legatus Law 41 St Pauls Street Leeds LS1 2JG 0113 302 1330 or email email@example.com