In the current economy, lenders and an increased number of creditors are all applying pressure to businesses. At Legatus Law we understand that finding workable solutions is critical for all parties involved. We are able to bring creative solutions to complex issues where, more often than not, time is of the essence.
We know that for many, it can be a stressful time – we can guide you through the options open to you and support you through the process, working with you to find the best solution for you and your business.
It may be that you require some specific help such as:
- Winding up Petition has been presented against the business and the bank accounts have been frozen so you can’t repay the petition debt but have the money in the bank to do so;
- Or a winding up petition has been presented against the company and either you dispute the debt or need to negotiate payment terms.
- A winding up petition has been presented against the company and you don’t know what you can and can’t do.
- Your company is facing insolvency and you want to know what your duties are as a director or can advise on any potential personal liability;
- You signed some personal guarantees and/or granted charges over your property in respect of business debts and need to know your rights and options.
- You are the director of a company that has gone into liquidation and need advice about a transaction you entered into a couple of years ago;
- You need advice about TUPE or redundancy in respect of any employees of the business. (see also Employment/HR)
- Assets Purchase of an insolvent company
Read about Legatus Law’s debt recovery service.